Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mind map & Self (principle in design)

yeah~this is my mind map,the first work of class of principle of design.I was very nervous that we have a presentation after we have done.Therefore i was trying to make it perfectly and thinking hard to make my mind map more rich and interesting.I follow the types that lecturer gave and added some more others things that i likes. I looked back with my mind map with great satisfaction as i have more understand what i like and what i dislike.
Later on,i did my self portrait.My self portrait comes from many kinds of natural things.Miss Melisa was given us some couple hours to find our material.Most of my friend try to pick some flower around the lakeside.It was quite fun to find some flowers or grasses around the Taylor's.I like my eyes mostly because it is also made by a kind of flower,but i distribute it randomly .It made my self portrait  become more special.It is too bad that my friends said my eyes is very disgusting and they cannot accepted it anyway.


So,it is the time of my presentation.Fortunately I was quite calm as i have psychological preparation to do it.As lecturer asked us why we want to be a designer,i cannot really answer it with good answer.It is because my english is quite weak and i cannot told what i really wanted to say.Hopefully lecturer could has a little understanding of my problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment